Go Public's Education Timeline: The Ultimate Parent Guide for Navigating Pre-K through Graduation
Go Public’s Education Timeline helps parents know what to expect throughout their child’s education. The Education Timeline includes:
1. Enrollment and registration information
2. Documents required for registration
3. Back to school and first day of school tips
4. Curriculum snapshots of each grade level
5. What to expect at each grade level
6. Tips to help students transition from each phase – elementary to middle, middle to high school
7. High school checklists for financial aid, scholarships, and testing
8. Checklists and tips to prepare for the future (college, career)
9. College application essay tips
10. FAFSA guide including a year by year list of to-dos
Learn More About San Antonio-area ISDs
Young students who start their educational path in Pre-K programs within the ISDs are prepared for Kindergarten and elementary school.
San Antonio’s public schools offer free testing to assess a student’s needs. Autism services, special education, inclusivity, and support ensure all students receive an education.
Why Choose Public Education?
Parents and students can expect academic opportunities for all. Students can discover skills, talents, and interests. Leadership opportunities, as well as social emotional development, are offered throughout San Antonio’s public schools.