NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
GO PUBLIC GULF COAST (referred to as GPGC)
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the U.S. and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Bexar County School Boards Coalition and Go Public (GP) or Go Public Gulf Coast (GPGC), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GP as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 1, 2022, at 8:00 AM and ending February 8, 2022, at 11:59:59 PM.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of GP. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GP.
- Campaign Details: About, What to Do
CONTEST: High School Culinary Arts Sweet Valentine Recipe Contest
SUBMISSIONS OPEN FEBRUARY 1ST, 2022 (see details below for voting)
SUBMISSIONS WILL BE HERE ON THIS PAGE.
OPEN TO HIGH SCHOOL CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS FROM ISD MEMBERS OF GO PUBLIC**
We’re spotlighting the Culinary Arts programs by featuring a recipe and photo submitted by an individual student or student team. The recipe submission must include a photo of the final product and the recipe itself in the dessert category. We may reach out to the entrant for additional photos of themselves. Student submissions are representative of their school’s Culinary Arts program and teacher. Each submission will also include the name of the school and teacher.
HOW TO WIN
Open to high school culinary arts students in the Go Public member districts*. Submissions will be judged by a panel in the culinary and food industry fields. Submissions are in the dessert category. There are NO limits to the number of student submissions per school.
PRIZES (IN PROCESS)
Best Overall – Recipe, Presentation, Appeal
Best Valentine’s Sweet
Fan Favorite – Most Votes and Awards for 1st, 2nd, 3rd
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: Opens – February 1st: 8AM CST, upload your recipe with photos
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: February 8th : 11:59:59PM CST
FAN FAVORITE VOTING:
Opens: February 9th: 8AM, CST
Closes: February 11th: 11:59:59PM CST
Get your friends, family, and school to vote for your submission.
February 14th: 8AM CST
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will be featured on the Go Public website and social media channels. All winners will receive a framed certificate and culinary prize bag. Scholarship prizes TBD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by GP. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at GP’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GP to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of GP. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. GP shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GP’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GP, anyone acting on behalf of GP, and GP’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: GP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GP’S control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, GP may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GP. GP reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GP has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, GP reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GP and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the UNITED STATES AND Texas., WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Go Public Gulf Coast 1659 State Hwy 46 W, Ste 115, #406
New Braunfels, TX 78132
Requests must be received no later than February 8, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Go Public Gulf Coast
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by GPGC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.